- My back hurts from running.
- Yay new bus pass!
- I made kaya. Coconut egg jam. I need a blender for it to be properly smooth but I guess it's okay. I'll have a go at eating it for a bit and see how it turned out.
- I made kaya because I made curry, and I didn't want remaining half can of the coconut milk to go to waste.
- Although now that I think of it, I could have just used it for the rice. Oops.
- Went round the Common with _juju_
this evening. Total of four rounds around the North Common, walked twice, jogged once, walked a final round.
- My back really hurts from running.
- I was gonna write my Seven Sins blog series this weekend but my brain is so tired. It's the vita activa
versus the vita contemplativa
- ... Which you'd only get if you were in my Honours class on Democratic Individualism or were following my posts on it.
is now glassfishgirl
. I wish my cheque to LJ got through the mail and I got my rename token =(
- I will now go cook rice, and turn off the computer to continue my sewing. I need to fix my bag.
- I went grocery shopping amd bought Bagefuls. OMG THEY ARE SO YUMMY. This time I bought the ones with CHIVES in the creamcheese omg.
- Did I mention I really love cream cheese? No? OMG I LOVE CREAM CHEESE.
- ESPECIALLY IN CHEESECAKE. Which I haven't made in a while.
- I also bought shortbread cookies but they're not even half as good as the Michelle Obama ones pernishus
ETA: Just saw this line over at Pandagon:
"Well, we depressed people are self-centered, insufferable, boring, neurotic assholes."
I LOL'd. I'll have to keep this line in mind for the next time I get into a depressive rut, so I can have a good laugh at myself.